Welcome to our holiday village where you can stay in a bungalow or villa surrounded by nature. Take a dip in our beautiful swimming pool or enjoy one of the many other activities that are offered. On our parcs you will find different restaurant concepts like Nonna’s; a family friendly Italian restaurant, go on an adventure at Fuegos Adventure Grill or have a cheat day at Frites Affaires.
A workday at Center Parcs Kempervennen is never the same! As a chef you are responsible for serving the most delicious meals. At the same time you need to make sure the quality agrees our standards. Being a chef means you love cooking; you appreciate high quality products and together with your team you will provide the guest a perfect holiday.
The recipe for a chef
- Surprise our guests with delicious food made with our recipes
- Work together with your team
- Look after the quality of our meals
Peter: ‘’ I work in a team of ambitious people. I like teaching new things to our new employees, but I like it even more when they teach me new things. We challenge each other on a fun level. ‘’
The ingredients we are looking for
- Experience is an advantage, but not necessary
- You don’t mind working with a flexible schedule and during the weekends
- You enjoy working in a team
- It’s your mission to exceed our guests expectations
- You’re living close by Westerhoven
Julia: ‘’Every day is different. We divide daily tasks so everyone knows what they are responsible for.’’
Our menu for you (full-time job)
- Become part of a hard working team that has a lot of fun along the way
- A contract of 15-30 hours per week
- A salary between € 1.898,49 and € 2.275,11 per month, based on a full-time contract
- You will receive travel expenses
- Various learning- and growth opportunities
- 25 vacation days per year based on a full-time contract
- An excellent retirement plan and a fitting collective health insurance
- Various employee benefits
Are you interested in this job?
Do you live abroad and are you looking for a job in The Netherlands? We would be happy to refer you to our partner I-Hospitality whom will have a first meeting with you to discuss the possibilities of working for Albron. They will also be able to arrange your housing and health insurance.
Please apply via this website and we’ll get you in to contact with I-Hospitality.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We would love to get in contact with you! Leave your contact details, cv and a short motivation. Use the Apply button to submit your application. Any questions? Feel free to ask them via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org