Welcome to our holiday village where you can stay in a bungalow or villa surrounded by nature. Take a dip in our beautiful swimming pool or enjoy one of the many other activities that are offered. On our parcs you will find different restaurant concepts like Nonna’s; a family friendly Italian restaurant, go on an adventure at Fuegos Adventure Grill or have a cheat day at Frites Affaires.
A workday at Center Parcs Port Zélande is never the same! During the day, guests visit the Grand Café for all kinds of occasions ; a cup of coffee in the morning, a lunch with family or a beer with friends in the afternoon. As a waiter/waitress you will serve every guest their favorite drinks and meals with a bright smile! Immerse yourself in a holiday mood providing our guests a perfect vacation.
The recipe for a waiter/waitress
- Welcome our guests and make them feel welcome
- Take orders at tables
- Serve our delicious drinks and meals
- Handle payments with guests
- Advice the guests about our menu
Lisa: ‘’ I work in an amazing team with nice colleagues. What I love about my job is working in this unique environment. When I arrive at the parc I feel like I am on a holiday myself.’’
The ingredients we are looking for
- Experience is an advantage, but not necessary
- You don’t mind working with a flexible schedule and during the weekends
- You enjoy working in a team
- It’s your mission to exceed our guests expectations
- You’re living close by Ouddorp
Tim: ‘’ I started working here during the weekends, I never expected to like this job so much. If a guest is celebrating their birthday we join the celebration. We always take the extra step to make their stay great.’’
Our menu for you (full-time job)
- Become part of a hard working team that has a lot of fun along the way
- A contract of 15-30 hours per week
- A salary between € 1.898,49 and € 2.275,11 per month, based on a full-time contract
- You will receive travel expenses
- Various learning- and growth opportunities
- 25 vacation days per year based on a full-time contract
- An excellent retirement plan and a fitting collective health insurance
- Various employee benefits
Are you interested in this job?
Do you live abroad and are you looking for a job in The Netherlands? We would be happy to refer you to our partner I-Hospitality whom will have a first meeting with you to discuss the possibilities of working for Albron. They will also be able to arrange your housing and health insurance.
Please apply via this website and we’ll get you in to contact with I-Hospitality.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We would love to get in contact with you! Leave your contact details, cv and a short motivation. Use the Apply button to submit your application. Any questions? Feel free to ask them via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org